I love to work with authors and publishers. If you want to get in contact with me, send me an email on email@example.com
When you want to send a review request, please first read my review policy below.
Hello! I’m very honored you’re considering me to review your book!
I am currently OPEN for review copies, but I am very picky in what I accept because I have A LOT of books to read. All requests that suggest you have not read my review policy will be deleted.
What I don’t accept:
- Self-published novels and very small presses. Even tough I want to help all indie presses to promote their books, I just don’t have the time to read everything.
- Everything that’s not YA. I only read YA, so if your book isn’t YA, please don’t send me a review request.
Genre’s I read:
- YA fantasy
- YA science fiction
- YA dystopian
- YA contemporary
- YA historical fiction
What forms I will accept:
- Prints (ARC/paperback/hardcover)
- Digital copies (I have a KOBO)
What should you include in your review request:
- The summary
- The genre
- The release date
- Any relevant information (tell me why you think I would like this book)
- If you have a time frame for when you want me to review your book, please tell me, because that influences my decision.
What happens when I accept your review request?
When you send me a review copy, that will not guarantee that the book will be read immediately or will be posted on my blog or Instagram immediately. I have an immensely huge stack of books that I want to read, and a very busy life. But I will try my best to read and review the book in a timely mannes.
If the book is an ARC, I will post a review on or around the release date.
What happens if I didn’t enjoy your book?
All reviews will be my honest opinion and it is possible I don’t enjoy your book. You will see that in my review. I don’t write a good review just because you send me the book. If you are not okay with this, please don’t send a review request.
In addition to reviews, what are you open to?
- Author interviews. I love to interview authors that I love.
- Giveaways. I will post a giveaway when I have read the book, or want to read the book.
- Blog tours. I like to do blog tours with interesting content.
- Exclusive cover reveals. This has to be for an author I’ve read or a book I’m excited for.
- Guest blogging. I am interested in guest blogging on other blogs and I am interested in guest bloggers on my blog, but only with interesting and relevant content.
I am NOT open for:
- Paid reviews
- Non-exclusive cover reveals
- Promo blitzes
- Posting about your book when I haven’t read it
Where should I contact you with my review request?
If you have read my policy and think you tick all the boxes, you can send me a request. Review request that do not follow my guidelines will be deleted.
I read for fun, not to make money out of it. Please keep that in mind when contacting me. Sometimes I don’t have enough time to accept a book, but that doesn’t mean your book doesn’t interest me. I would love to read every book in the world, but sadly that is not possible.